The Ohio Public School Advocacy Network is a growing statewide network of Ohio citizens who support public education and provide opportunities for citizens in their communities to discuss and help shape statewide education policy. Our goal is to strengthen public education by organizing local networks of citizens across the state to discuss policy issues and concerns with one another and with Ohio’s policymakers.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are non-partisan.
- Our work is grounded in democratic ideals.
- A well-functioning democracy is inclusive and deliberative.
- Our public schools are the heart and soul of a vibrant democracy.
- We need to treat one another with dignity and respect.
- We must avoid getting stuck in gripe sessions.